by Bronzer23 Investigator
Investigator

How do I get the 6 months free Amazon prime that I chose when I bought my phone?

I recently purchased a Google pixel 3a with the 3 months free BT sport app and 6 months free Amazon prime with a free gift. I am unable to access my free prime, when I go through the link and text PRIME VIDEO to 150 it still only offers me a £5.99 a month offer, no mention of the 6 months free. 

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I get the 6 months free Amazon prime that I chose when I bought my ph

Hi @Bronzer23 

Amazon prime is no longer available as a free trial, it can now only be added as a Swappable Benefit on EE Smart plans or by paying £5.99 a month.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Investigator

Re: How do I get the 6 months free Amazon prime that I chose when I bought my ph

I chose the free Amazon prime add on when I purchased my phone, it was a significant part of the package I bought so how can it no longer be available to me?

Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

When did you 1st text PRIME VIDEO to 150? This offer was withdrawn on 11 Sept.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Bronzer23

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Do you have a Smart plan?

Amazon Prime Video can be added as a Swappable Benefit on our Smart plans.

If not, when did you request Amazon Prime Video to be added?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Investigator

I sent that text today, but I chose the Amazon Prime as part of my package on 31st August and it's on my original order email

Thanks
by Grand Master
Grand Master

It is a condition of Amazon Prime Video Add-On with Inclusive Data T&Cs that that you need to apply for it by 11 SEpt:

Customers must request the add-on on or before 11th September 2019.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

I ordered the phone on the 31st August, I was told it was on next day delivery on the 4th September, it wasn't delivered until the 9th September, which was well beyond the 'within 7 days expected delivery', by which stage I was unable to collect the phone until after the 11th September. Even if I was able to collect the phone on the 9th, given the time it took for my number to switch networks using the PAC code, which was two working days, I wouldn't have been able to request until the deadline day at the earliest. This seems pretty unreasonable.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.