How do I get prime video ads on to work

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I get prime video ads on to work

by adyenglish Investigator
Investigator

Click on link in text that confirms I've got prime addon and it takes me to a page that no longer exists

by adyenglish Investigator
Investigator

I click on link in text that confirms I've got prime addon and it takes me to a page with an error message.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@adyenglish   You text PRIME VIDEO to 150 and when you get a reply you answer the question YES or NO. 

You’ll then get a message when it’s been added to your account along with a PIN number that you enter 

if you mean the link from the returned 2nd message try sending the PRIME VIDEO message again.  If that fails I recommend you call customer services about it. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @adyenglish,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

Which error message are you seeing?

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Link must be faulty. Try https://ee.co.uk/entertainment-on-ee/amazon-prime-video instead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.