by CFaraday Investigator
Investigator

How can I activate BT Sport with an ID003 error code?

I've just upgraded and added swappable benefits to my account. Chose BT sport but when I come to activate my account I'm getting ID003 error. I've followed all the online advice and have been on hold on the phone for an hour.

Can someone offer a solution please? Can EE just activate it on my behalf?

I've read several threads of people being passed from pillar to post between BT and EE. If that's going to happen I will want my plan changed as they will be in breach of contract by not providing what was promised when I signed up...

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Team

Re: How can I activate BT Sport with an ID003 error code?

Hi @CFaraday 

Welcome to the community 🙂

There are some simple steps on how to fix BT Sport error codes.

Have you already  text SPORT to 150 and been directed to the link http://bt.com/eesport to activate you BT ID?

Can I ask who you are currently on hold with? Is it the EE customer care team?

Alex 🙂

by CFaraday Investigator
Investigator

Hi Alex,

Yes I have followed all the steps, I have also visited the link and received this message;

Sorry, We're unable to complete your request online. If you've already completed your BT ID registration you just need to download and log in to BT Sport app. Alternatively please call EE on 07953 966250.

Error Code: NCE-001

After being on hold with the EE customer care team for so long I decided to try and use this forum, as I am very busy at work and my attention is needed elsewhere.

BW

Chris

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @CFaraday

Thanks for coming back to us and trying this.

I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Leanne 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.