Highlighted
by Scottgraham250
Visitor

Hi I’ve just started a contract with EE and I’m looking how to activate my BT

Hi I’ve just started a contract but don’t know how to activate my by sport on this phone

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hi I’ve just started a contract with EE and I’m looking how to activate my B

@Scottgraham250 :Have you already texted SPORT to 150 & followed its instructions?

If you have but have not received the  link to set up your BT ID try this link to BT Sport set up . Does this work for you?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hi I’ve just started a contract with EE and I’m looking how to activate my B

Hi @Scottgraham250 

Please read EE guide. 

HOW CAN I WATCH BT SPORT WITH EE?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Scottgraham250.

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

Let us know how you get on following the great advice you've already received!

I hope you enjoy watching BT Sport 🙂

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.