by happy_winner Contributor
Contributor

EE sport and Apple Music to cancel at the term of free trial

My Apple Music come with my contract. It expired in a month time. I cancel the subscription but on my account somehow appearing. I also cancel the BT sport offer at the end of the term. The same problem.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by neilybealy Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Solution

Re: EE sport and Apple Music to cancel at the term of free trial

@Jon_K just spoke to Customer Service and was told as soon as you cancel either by phone or text it will stop straight away

7 REPLIES 7
Established Contributor

My 6 month free Apple Music was due for expiry 23/10 I think and I wanted to cancel before it became a paid subscription. When I cancelled around 01/10 I thought I’d still be able to access it upto 23/10 but it stopped straight away 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @happy_winner.

If you've cancelled them both in time for your next billing date, they will still show on the account until your next bill is produced.

If you're having trouble cancelling, I'd recommend contacting our customer service team about this.

I'd recommend contacting our customer service team about your issue too @neilybealy, it shouldn't cancel straight away.

Jon

Established Contributor
Solution

@Jon_K just spoke to Customer Service and was told as soon as you cancel either by phone or text it will stop straight away

by happy_winner Contributor
Contributor

I had sent the text to 150 twice. STOP MUSIC and STOP SPORT. Thenks to neilybealy for your reply

by

I'm glad you're all sorted @happy_winner.

@neilybealy when you send the text it should be removed on your next bill date, not immediately.

If you speak with customer services, they have the option of removing it either immediately or on your next bill date. 

Jon

Established Contributor

@Jon_K I just called customer services from the MYEE app and explained what you said and she said regardless of how you cancel the apple music subscription it changes the end date immediately and not to the next bill date

For me this was done in the MYEE app on my phone - was looking at addons and it only offered to cancel the free 6 months of apple music

by

I'd recommend getting back in touch @neilybealy.

There seems to of been an issue cancelling the BT Sport as it should not cancel straight away, unless the day you cancelled falls on your billing date.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.