by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

EE and Deezer: what you need to know

Deezer Mobile will no longer be available from EE Pay Monthly add-ons on 28th February. 

If you're affected, then on the 30th January you'll have received a text message to let you know this was happening and what to do.

I want to keep Deezer - how can I do that?

An offer from Deezer

In addition to the text message from us, Deezer will also contact you to let you know that your Premium + account on EE is coming to an end. They'll offer you the first three months for 99p a month.

Add your new payment details to the Deezer app

In order to continue using Deezer and take advantage of the offer you'll need to log into your Deezer app and add your new payment details. 

Switch to Apple Music instead

Don't forget, if you’re new to Apple Music from EE you can also get six months Apple Music for free, with the data on us – text MUSIC to 150 for more details.

Any questions? 

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to tap "Reply" below and we'll do our best to help.

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
23 REPLIES 23
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: EE and Deezer: what you need to know

Why switch to EE and get 6 months Apple Music when you can switch to Vodafone and get Spotify Premium for the entire contract length?

You have not thought this one through EE. Clearly. 

by SBN
Visitor

EE paid half the Deezer cost, so will EE be reducing its monthly cost by that amount from March 1?

by Gaz63 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

So your stopping Deezer and hoping every 1 will jump to Apple cos you won’t them to . Well it’s good buy EE hello voda free music is all you had that was good now it’s not 

by stephenbrewer Contributor
Contributor

I have to say that the free Deezer offer was probably the only thing keeping me with EE. Poor signal whenever you go indoors (especially shopping centres and supermarkets), where o2 and Voda signals are mich more reliable. Plus no loyalty offerings or an USP. Deezer was that USP, Apple Music for free for 6 months is no substitute unless it is free on an ongoing basis. 

Really disappointed. When I signed up for this contract I did it on the understanding that it would be until I changed tariff or provider

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@stephenbrewer  At no point was it given that the dezzer music offer would continue forever.  EE reserves the right to remove any offer that they have at anytime.  

And this offer was removed February 2017.  

And if it was your understanding then  unfortunately the was your own misconception.  

by Gaz63 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

It’s only going to end 1 off 2 ways it was the only reason I stayed & kept my iPhone every 2 years so now it down grade time or stay with dezzer with out EE but definitely not going Apple Music on there say so or cos it’s wot there pushing

Sent from my iPhone
by stephenbrewer Contributor
Contributor

Yes like any corporation you have the right to remove anything that is a good deal for customers. 

As as I said. There is literally no reason to stay with EE. Signal shocking, never had so many dropped calls. Abysmal customer service. Some of the worst roaming options. 

Voda has spotify and sky sports. O2 has a great priority offering plus flexible tariffs. Three has a decent loyalty app too. 

EE offer nothing other than a trial. Great

by Evilquistis Contributor
Contributor

Hi, my Deezer subscription appears to have been deactivated already this morning, even though the message says 28th February. I also haven't received any messages from Deezer. I'm just wondering why my subscription has expired so early.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Evilquistis and welcome to the community.

This does sound very unusual.

Are you able to try and log out and log back in again on the Deezer app to see if this helps?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Evilquistis Contributor
Contributor

Hi Lee

I must apologise, I found the issue about 10 minutes ago and it's my own fault. Thank you for responding tho.

Phyllis

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by
EE Employee

Hi @Evilquistis

I'm glad you are now sorted 🙂

Many thanks,

Lee

by ginatin Investigator
Investigator

Hi there, I received the text from EE advising my subscription with Deezer was ending on 28th Feb....Deezer stopped working this morning. 

I emailed Deezer support who advised I need to contact EE about the 99p a month offer....anyone had a similar issue...?? 

Thanks 

ThanksScreenshot_20180201-223411~2.png

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

The three months Deezer Premium+ for 99p offer ended around new year.

Mine stopped working on the 21st so I just missed out on the offer too. I signed up for Premium+ direct at £9.99 and got a contract with Three that includes unlimited Deezer streaming (Go Binge) £10 cheaper instead.

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @ginatin

Thanks for coming here.

Have Deezer contacted you in regards to the first three months at 99p a month yet?

It is Deezer who will offer you this.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by ginatin Investigator
Investigator

Hi Leanne , thanks for your response...no they haven't...their customer support have said I need to contact EE about it. There is an option through the app that says 'click here for exciting offers for EE customers'...but when I do it just takes me to my EE data usage page. I can send screenshots if that would help..?

Thanks
by ginatin Investigator
Investigator

They havent contacted me at all. The only text I've had is from EE...?

Thanks!

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @ginatin

Thank you for coming to see us 🙂

Deezer was an inclusive add-on which we offered to some customers on eligible EE plans. This hasn’t been offered to new EE customers since early 2014, and it is now coming to an end of February 28th 2018.

If you haven’t already, you can take advantage of 6 months free Apple Music on us here 

Richard

Smiley Happy

by Karen1972
Visitor

Hi

im trying to add my payment details to get the offer in the Deezer app but it says

You are currently enjoying Deezer Mobile with EE. For more information on your subscription plan, please contact your mobile phone provider.

How do I change my payment details

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @Karen1872

Please pop over to the changing payment method guide as this may assist.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.