Samsung Galaxy S8 - Get yours tomorrow
Highlighted
by
Investigator

Data Usage Confusing

I was considering buying a data add on but when I checked my usage status is says that I used 8%, my son used 58% and remaining 34%. Why would this be when it clearly says that all my data is used? Confused πŸ€”

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Brilliant Contributor
Solution
Accepted by Richard_C (EE Community Support Team)
β€Ž21-02-2017 01:39 PM

Re: Data Usage Confusing

Hello @Rachael1975 try restarting your phone then checking your data by using this link from your phones data (not wifi) connection. The systems may just need a little time to catch up with your recent usage. Smiley Happy:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

If they still do not match after then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access your account and look into this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also login to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. Smiley Happy
7 REPLIES
by
Brilliant Contributor
Solution
Accepted by Richard_C (EE Community Support Team)
β€Ž21-02-2017 01:39 PM

Hello @Rachael1975 try restarting your phone then checking your data by using this link from your phones data (not wifi) connection. The systems may just need a little time to catch up with your recent usage. Smiley Happy:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

If they still do not match after then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access your account and look into this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also login to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. Smiley Happy
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rachael1975 and welcome to the Community.

After following the advice offered by @Tom222 are you still seeing the incorrect data usage or has this now been corrected?

Many thanks,

Lee

by
Investigator

Thanks @Tom222. I have turned my phone off and for this month and last month the usage stats are the same so I'll give them a ring. Thx again πŸ˜ƒ

Sent from my iPhone
by
Investigator

Thanks Lee_H. Still seeing the same stats so going to give them a call. The last two months are showing exactly the same so something seems a bit strange.

Rachael

Sent from my iPhone
by

Hi @Rachael1975

Please may I know if you are using an EE personal or business account?

I may be able to put in touch directly with the team you need.

Many thanks,

Lee

by
Investigator

Hi @Rachael1975. You may want to read my post as I've had the exact same issue in the past, and again recently. I have the theroy of what's happening, but EE seem to be very dismissive of this on the front line support customer service. Did you get it resolved or had the same experience since?

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Add-ons/Data-usage-counted-incorrectly-with-add-on/m-p/554463#M1289

by

Hi @astableford

Thanks for posting in community Smiley Happy

I can see from the post that it looks like you are calling back on the 27th of April?

I hope you get the result that you are looking for.

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.