cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Cannot connect to EE WiFi auto

Sniti11
Investigator
Investigator

I cannot connect to EE WIFI auto underground. When I try connect, it asks for username and password which doesn’t work. I had a reset from 9527. I tried to access via virgin media WiFi chosing EE but I get an error message saying contact customer service. 

Help? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Christopher_G they sent me an email with instructions. I had to text 'EEWifi' to 9527 and wait a few minutes to get registered and notified about it

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Sniti11
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Leanne,

i am having issues to connect to EE WiFi. I have ask new password from

9527. I tried connecting via virgin media but it’s says contact customer service to register 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Sniti11

Are you using an IPhone?

If so there is a bug which Apple need to fix before it will work again. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sniti11: There is a problem with a recent iOS update on all iPhone models unable to connect to London Underground WiFi Network. It often manifests itself as asking for a pwd when it shouldn't.

Just have to wait for Apple to comeback with a new iOS update!

No other solution is available nor there is an estimated date.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thanks 

Thank you 

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Sniti11

When was the last time you successfully connected?

Have you spoke with our customer service team regarding this?

Speak soon, Katie  🙂

Hi Katie, 

Last Wednesday I managed to connect to the WiFi. Since then nothing. I removed my sim and back in but it doesn’t work 

I contacted customer service and did nothing. A guy said will refresh what ever is needed but I didn’t receive any new password or notification of a reset. 

Updated to to the latest OS and using an iPhone 6

Still no luck 

Thanks 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

If you are on the latest software please give our technical support team a call @Sniti11

Let me know how you get on,

Katie 🙂