Highlighted
by Onedoesntsimply
Visitor

Cancelling Apple Music after leaving EE

Hi,

Question regarding how Apple Music works in conjunction with your EE contract: does the Apple Music subscription end when your EE contract does?

I signed up for Apple Music on my EE contract but never actually activated it and now I've left EE to move to another network. My concern is that after the 6 months are up the paid Apple Music subscription will be activated and I will have no way to cancel it as it comes from my EE account. Does anyone know if this is the case or whether either a) the subscription ends when you leave EE, or b) whether failing to activate Apple Music in the first place doesn't even begin your 6 month free trial?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Cancelling Apple Music after leaving EE

Hi @Onedoesntsimply 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If your number has been ported to another network then anything associated with your EE account would of ceased when your account was terminated.

Thanks,

David 😊

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hi @Onedoesntsimply 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If your number has been ported to another network then anything associated with your EE account would of ceased when your account was terminated.

Thanks,

David 😊

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Onedoesntsimply.

As @David has mentioned, any subscriptions with EE would end when the contract is terminated.

If you had any trouble, Apple would be able to help you cancel, or they could help you continue the subscription through them.

I hope to see you back with us in the future.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.