cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can’t connect to London Underground WiFi

Habib786
Investigator
Investigator

My iPhone XS Max can’t connect to the WiFi in London Underground. I tried Virgin media (open) WiFi, asked me for username and password after clicking on EE logo, but no luck, says “speak to customer service to register for WiFi”. 

I had same issue on my Samsung Galaxy S8 plus. But I solved it after EE CS told me to choose SIM option from SAP list. So my Android device is fine now. 

But iPhone still can’t connect, EE CS said they raised a ticket with level 2 technical support team. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? 

The “EE WiFi Auto” channel in the underground asks you for username and password, to which you type in and it don’t work. 

Anyone know how to sort this out?

Thank you in advance. 

جزاك الله خيراً

14 REPLIES 14

Always a pleasure, it was a great feeling to see it work. By the way the underground internet speed exceeds 50 Mbps for upload and download. Very fast indeed, just like 4G internet with full bars. Very pleased 😀 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Great @Habib786

Hope to see you around the community in future 🙂

Hello,

I am having the same problem.

I got a new android phone, and I have reset my password twice but keep getting the message to ring customer service. help!

thank yuo!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kmcguile3006,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you spoken to customer service?

Thanks

James​​​​​​​

Thanks that did the trick!