by turtleparadise Investigator
Investigator

Can't add Fitbit Versa to add to plan

Hi everyone first post, wondered if anyone could help

I'm trying to add the fitbit versa to add to plan.

When I search EE add to plan, I can see everything, incl fitbit versa, so I click on it, click login to add it to my plan, I get taken to a page with suggested add to plan items, and I click to view all, but the fitbit versa isn't there

I've tried on my phone on 2 browsers, and on my laptop 2 browsers, and I can't see it.

I'm eligible for add to plan, as I currently only have 1 add to plan, i've got 13 months left on my contract, my bills are paid by direct debit, I can add other devices but not the fitbit versa

I've called customer services who just couldn't understand my query

Can anyone help

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Can't add Fitbit Versa to add to plan

Hi @turtleparadise,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Our sales team will be able to help you out with this.

They have access to your account and will be able to let you know what you can add.

Come back and let us know how you get on.

Alex 🙂

Investigator

I've spoken to sales, and i'm eligible for add to plan as i've got over 11 months of my contract left, but they can't tell me why I can't add the fitbit versa to my plan

they say they "think there might be an issue with the website and to try again" which isn't much help, as I can search for it, I can see it under customer offers but when i go to add it, i'm clicking log in, logging in and then it takes me to add to plan and fitbit versa isn't there

Seriously, how hard is it to see something on a website, buy it, or at least ring up and get someone with someone with some level of competence who knows whats going on.

I've been with EE for years, and i've called them more times over the last couple of days than I have in total since I joined back in 2002, it's taken 5 phone calls just to get into my EE as it wasn't letting me log in

Absolute joke

by

OK thanks, @turtleparadise

Do you live or work near an EE store? If so, you could pop in there and order one.

Chris

Investigator

Went to an Ee store was told it cant be ordered in, I need to do it online

How hard is it to buy a watch,

I think I'll take my business elsewhere, since no one wants to sell me a watch or is even interested in helping

Roll on June next year when my contract is up, we don't want my money so I'll go somewhere that does!

by

Hi @turtleparadise,

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions