by Bl2
Explorer

Can I verify Apple Music any other way than by SMS?

Hi, I don't think my phone is compatible to have the Apple Music app. I have registered for the free Apple Music offer by SMS and received a reply asking me to verify my account. When I click the link in the message not much happens. I understand I need to download the app to verify? I was hoping maybe I could verify by a website or email and then take advantage of the offer on other Apple products I have other than my phone 😕

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Can I verify Apple Music any other way than by SMS?

Hello @Bl2 the only way to activate the free 6months Apple Music offer is by texting the code MUSIC to 150.

The app reads the SIM card in the device as a check when setting up so you do need the EE SIM card in the device at the time.

Here is a link containing more information on the offer:

http://ee.co.uk/why-ee/apple-music

If you can download the app on to your device from the app store then your device should be compatible. 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Bl2 the only way to activate the free 6months Apple Music offer is by texting the code MUSIC to 150.

The app reads the SIM card in the device as a check when setting up so you do need the EE SIM card in the device at the time.

Here is a link containing more information on the offer:

http://ee.co.uk/why-ee/apple-music

If you can download the app on to your device from the app store then your device should be compatible. 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BI2

Thanks for coming to join the conversation in community 🙂

Have you managed to sort things out based on the fantastic information given to you by @Profile closed yet?

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Bl2
Explorer

Yes, thanks Richard

by
EE Community Support Team

Brilliant @BI2

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.