by AvrgConsumer Investigator
Investigator

Can I give my 6 months free Apple Music to someone else?

Hi everyone, I've recently joined EE and as a result got the two add ons for BT Sports and Apple Music.

BT Sports is something I'll be using ahead of the new season, but I'm not really too fussed about the Apple Music  (not really a fan of music really).

However it would be of great use to my siblings, one of them has an iPhone with an Apple ID etc., is there any way I can transfer it over to them? Or can I use the free data for streaming something else?(Netflix for example)

Any help is appreciated.

Thank in advance,

Moses

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Can I give my 6 months free Apple Music to someone else?

Hi @AvrgConsumer

Thanks for taking the time to become a part of community 🙂

Here is some information from our Apple Music help and support pages.

What do I need to do to get free Apple Music?

To subscribe to Apple Music with the data on us, simply text MUSIC to 150. Then reply YES to the follow up text message (make sure you have the bill payer’s permission) and you will receive further instructions on how to download and enjoy free Apple Music.

This offer is available to pay monthly phone, 30 day and 12 month SIM only customers as well as Shared plan customers.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

No, it is offered as add-on to your contract & yours alone. It is not transferable.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by AvrgConsumer Investigator
Investigator

Oh okay, thanks for the speedy reply. Read an EE article where if someone had an existing Apple Music Subscription they could just redeem it on that account. I'm assuming I could just do the same thing with my siblings account.

Thus I was thinking to just redeem the 6 months on that account and have it installed on my phone but just as an extra device. So I have a second question as a result:

Would I text Stream to 150 for this set up or do i text Music to 150?

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @AvrgConsumer

Thanks for taking the time to become a part of community 🙂

Here is some information from our Apple Music help and support pages.

What do I need to do to get free Apple Music?

To subscribe to Apple Music with the data on us, simply text MUSIC to 150. Then reply YES to the follow up text message (make sure you have the bill payer’s permission) and you will receive further instructions on how to download and enjoy free Apple Music.

This offer is available to pay monthly phone, 30 day and 12 month SIM only customers as well as Shared plan customers.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.