by Jackgooner

Bt sport

Got free BT Sport trial but never got a link to register toa BT ID. How do I get a link and get it working? 

6 REPLIES 6
by Keeleym
Explorer

Re: Bt sport

I’m having the same problem so would be interested in any response. I text SPORT to 150 they was then meant to send a link to get register for bt sport but nothing received apart from saying I do have the 3 months...?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

This is link to BT Sport set up you should've received. Does it work for you?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Jackgooner @Keeleym

Welcome to the community.

Have you been able to get set up your BT Sport following @XRaySpeX advice?

Let us know how you are getting on 🙂

Leanne.

by Keeleym
Explorer

Hi yes I seem to be in now thank you. But when I go to watch something it’s telling me to turn on my mobile data in settings does this mean I will be charged extra...? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Keeleym

Thanks for coming back to me.

Glad you are set up now 🙂

Streaming on the BT Sport app during the three month offer period won’t affect your data allowance, you will need to turn on your data.

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.