cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Bt sport add on

DanG1
Investigator
Investigator

I added the bt sport and on but don't know how to create an account or activate it please help 

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @DanG1 

Welcome to the EE Community 

If you have added BT Sport to your account successfully you should be able to now follow this link http://www.bt.com/eesport and complete the registration.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
DanG1
Investigator
Investigator

I added the bt sport and on but don't know how to create an account or activate it please help 

Thanks

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DanG1   Text Sport to 150 and wait for the return message.  

Please read THIS 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @DanG1 

Welcome to the EE Community 

If you have added BT Sport to your account successfully you should be able to now follow this link http://www.bt.com/eesport and complete the registration.

Thanks,

David.

I have done both options through the app and text that aswell I just got a message back saying the following This is the text I got backThis is the text I got back

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DanG1

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Did you follow the registration process on our BT Sport web page?

Chris

I also asked for BT sport but have not been sent a link

Hi @Liam33,

Have you been able to follow the registration on the links given above in the two posts on this thread?

If your a new BT Sport customer, you can complete the EE BT Sport registration by entering your mobile number.

If you already have a BT ID (this will be your email address), you'll not be asked to create a password in the sign-up process for the BT Sport app. Instead you'll receive an email from BT with instructions to link the BT Sport app to your existing account.

Alex 🙂

The bt.com/eesport link provided does not work for me or any other device, browser or computer I tried it on! Is this down?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @primulablue

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have just clicked on this link and have been able to successfully visit the registration page. 

Please try again and let me know how you get on, 

Katie 🙂