Highlighted
by rdon
Explorer

Bt add on gone wrong

Been waiting over 48hrs to get bt sports app to work as part of my plan. Was told 24hrs.... do I really get it as part of the plan? It does say free but I doubt it’ll ever work!! Not good ee

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Bt add on gone wrong

Good Morning @rdon.

Welcome to the community.

It's great that you're looking to use the BT Sport app, and yes, you do get it as part of your plan when you're on a Max Plan, or a free trial on our other plans Smiley Happy

This error usually means there is something wrong with the set up, potentially that your email address hasn't worked or has maybe been used before.

I'd recommend contacting out Tech Gurus who will be able to get this sorted for you, hopefully in time for the football today! 

Jon

3 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@rdon  Have you text SPORT to 150 yet ? 

by rdon
Explorer

Yes all done. Just keep getting the message now: “Your service should be up and running within 24 hours. You may see an 'ID003' error message until your account is fully activated – please ignore the 'activate' button if this occurs. Please contact EE on 07953966250 if you are still seeing this message after 24 hours.”

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Good Morning @rdon.

Welcome to the community.

It's great that you're looking to use the BT Sport app, and yes, you do get it as part of your plan when you're on a Max Plan, or a free trial on our other plans Smiley Happy

This error usually means there is something wrong with the set up, potentially that your email address hasn't worked or has maybe been used before.

I'd recommend contacting out Tech Gurus who will be able to get this sorted for you, hopefully in time for the football today! 

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.