by Han5gruber
Visitor

BT Sports

Can someone please explain to me how to get BT Sport on my phone? I have a max plan which includes BT Sport.  

I text "SPORT" to 150, the message says "BT sport on your ee phone or connected device is inclusive in your max plan." then gives me a link to "ee.co.uk/btsport" for further information and terms and conditions.  On the web page it says:

• we've made it really easy to get BT Sport on EE, simply text SPORT to 150
  • follow the instructions to set up your account"

There are not instructions on my text other than to visit this website. 

How do I get BT Sport? The text and website do not tell me how to do this or give any useful guidance on how to activate this.  I have installed the BT app but there is no option for EE, it just asks me to sign up and pay.  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: BT Sports

The only thing I can suggest (as you seem to have tried everything else) is to give customer service a call on 150. Customer service reopen at 8 AM.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Han5gruber have you turned on the BT Sport free Add On in Plan & Add-Ons in your MyEE? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Han5gruber,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Could you please try re-sending the text this morning to see if it was just a glitch?

If it's still not working, please follow @Fatboy71's advice and get in touch with Customer Care so we can help.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions