by Ceronepop
Explorer

BT Sport can't cast

I have finished my 6 month free trial of bt sport via being with EE.

I have decided to keep the app and pay £5 per month but I still can't cast to TV. 

The message I get is that the function is not available as I am an ee customer, but should this not be a factor as I am now paying? 

1 REPLY
Highlighted
by Legend
Legend

Re: BT Sport can't cast

Hi,  

You cannot cast/stream to your tv as it states in the T&C, it doesn't matter if you are paying for it or it's free. 

What you mustn't do You mustn't do, or authorise others to do any of the following: (a) make unauthorised or unlawful recordings of any Content or copy (except as permitted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended from time to time, for example, you may be entitled to make recordings of broadcasts of programmes on your set top box or any other device for the purpose of watching those broadcasts at a more convenient time for you), publish, rent, reproduce, transmit, frame, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, disassemble, alter or commercially exploit the relevant software or any Content you watch, stream or download from the Service; (b) reproduce any recording made using your set top box; (c) re-distribute, re-broadcast or otherwise transfer any Content to any other person in any way; (d) reproduce any recording made from the Service; (e) display any Content in retail, business or commercial premises or for any business or commercial purpose; (f) sell or make any charge for watching or using any part of the Service; (g) show any part of the Service in public to an audience, even if no charge is made; (h) attempt to breach any security or content protection rules relating to the Service, or compromise the security of (i) (j) any device used for viewing the Service or the security of the Content itself; edit, change, translate or create adaptions or other copies of any Content; or otherwise use any Content or any part of it except where this Agreement says you can.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.