by
Explorer

Re: BT Sport and Device

@jpotts19 Could you please explain how to thether my EE Monthly Mobile to my wifi only ipad so we can watch the BT App on ipad

Not very technically minded

Thanks

by
Grand Master

@FletchS: On you phone make it a portable WiFi Hotspot. Note the network name & password it gives itself.

On your tablet look in its WiFi network list for that name & supply its pwd.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Investigator

[ Edited ]

If you have windows 10 then download the windows 10 app on your pc and then it works without using an EE sim. You can connect to your WiFi as normal. then you can also connect it to your TV with hdmi or such like Smiley Happy

by
Skilled Contributor

Sorry to resurrect this, I have just tried to download the BT app on this W10 lap top.  My idea was to run sports to my TV using a HDMI cable.

The response was. 'sorry you cannot install the app on this device.'

This conflcits with earlier advice.

Highlighted
by
Grand Master

@lofty: Does your Win 10 lappy contain an EE SIM? Unlikely! BT Sport can only be run from mobiles & tablets, not laptops, containing an EE SIM.

That's been stated thro'out this thread. So no conflict there then!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Skilled Contributor

I must get a pair of specs like yours!
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @lofty.

The BT Sport app is only available to pay monthly 4GEE customers on consumer

or small business handset, tablet or SIM only phone price plans.

Full terms and conditions can be found here.

Thanks.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions