by Ernicjo Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Apple music

Hello I had a text of ee saying I can have Apple music free for 6 months. I have downloaded the app but it is not verfiying my  subscription 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Apple music

Hi @Ernicjo,

If you cancelled your subscription you may not be able to reactivate your free trial.

Please get in touch with customer services and they'll see if anything can be done to reactivate it on your account.

Thanks

James

9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ernicjo  Have you texted MUSIC to 150 to activate the offer ?  

You'll also need need to create an apple account to have the offer registered to it. 

Please have a read of THIS

by Suki66 Investigator
Investigator

Same here!! No response from EE so what do we do?

Established Contributor

I know I downloaded the app then it needs to verfiy the subscription still doesn't work

by Suki66 Investigator
Investigator

What next???

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Create an Apple account,  then text MUSIC to 150 and wait for the return message. Click the link in the returned message and it will then open automatically the Apple Music app and it will then verify your EE Apple Music subscription .  

Established Contributor

Hello I cancelled the  ee subscription an installed the Apple music app now it say when I text music I've got to pay 5 pound a month thought it was free  fr six months what a load of crap and it want even work 

Highlighted
Established Contributor

Apple music

Hello I cancelled the  ee subscription add on  an installed the Apple music app and then text music, it came back saying   I've got to pay 5 pound a month. thought it was free  free six months what a load of crap and it want even work 

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @Ernicjo,

If you cancelled your subscription you may not be able to reactivate your free trial.

Please get in touch with customer services and they'll see if anything can be done to reactivate it on your account.

Thanks

James

by scofficial

That worked

thanks for the info

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.