by Stewartmc2006
Visitor

Apple music after porting

I have today had my number ported over but apple music keep looking for my temp EE number could you please advise.

Stewart

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Apple music after porting

@Stewartmc2006. You set this up with the temporary number that was on your SIM card !    Your now going to have to call customer services to get your his reset up with your now ported number.   The Apple Music subscription is associated with your number/EE account.  

You could on the off chance try texting MUSIC to 150 to set up the subconscious again. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Stewartmc2006 wrote:

I have today had my number ported over but apple music keep looking for my temp EE number could you please advise.

Stewart

Could you go into Settings on your iPhone and follow the below screenshots. Hope these help.

IMG_1245.PNG

IMG_1246.PNG

IMG_1246.PNG

IMG_1247.PNG

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Stewartmc2006 If what I posted doesn't work for you, then you will need to do what @Chris_B has said.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Fatboy71   Sorry to say but you can not manually change the number yourself anymore.  

The only was to to make sure it's correct is by turning off face time and iMessages and then restarting the device and then checking in settings/phone at the top the number should now be correct and you can re-enabled iMessage and FaceTime 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Chris_B wrote:

@Fatboy71   Sorry to say but you can not manually change the number yourself anymore.  

The only was to to make sure it's correct is by turning off face time and iMessages and then restarting the device and then checking in settings/phone at the top the number should not be correct and you can re-enabled iMessage and FaceTime 

Thanks @Chris_B I wasn't aware of that.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.