by MissCamille Investigator
Investigator

Apple Music

Hey guys, 

I just joined EE and wanted to activate Apple Music. After texting MUSIC to 150 and replying with YES, I just get a fail message: 

“Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again a little later, or call 150 free from your EE phone if you've already tried before.” 

Do we know what is happening, how can I get the link to activate the 6 months free? 

Thanks, 

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Apple Music

Hi @MissCamille

Welcome to EE and our community.:)

Are you on a pay monthly plan?

Do you have an active Apple Music subscription with Apple directly already?

Chris

Investigator

Hi @Christopher_G,

Yes I'm on a pay monthly plan.

I currently still have the 3 months free trial from Apple. But I tried the text before loggin in my Apple Music Account on my new phone.

Thanks,

Camille

by

OK, thanks for clarifying @MissCamille.

The EE Apple Music offer can only be redeemed once your Apple Music has been cancelled directly with Apple.

I'm not sure why it didn't work originally. But, once you have followed the instructions above (whether it's straight away or after your current trial) we'll help you get your free 6 months set up through us.

Chris 🙂

Investigator

Thanks for getting back to me @Christopher_G!

I've cancelled my Apple account and tried again with the text. It did the same as earlier... Still not getting a link to create the EE Apple Music account.

Thanks,

Camille

by

Thanks @MissCamille.

When is the end date for your Apple Music subscription? It usually cancels on your next Apple billing date.

See this statement from their help page:-

If you cancel your membership during the trial period, you'll continue to have access to the entire Apple Music catalog until the date that you would have been billed for the full price.

This Apple article explains how to check the end date.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.