by FiizZniiTz
Visitor

Apple Music no reply

I texted Music to 150 for the 6 months free Apple Music membership. It then told me to reply yes and I did, but I have not received any further instructions. All I get is a message about 150 and their services

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Apple Music no reply

Hello @FiizZniiTz due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check why you are unable to receive the activation link to activate the offer through here I am sorry. Please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and look into this for you.

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Apple Music no reply

Hello @FiizZniiTz due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check why you are unable to receive the activation link to activate the offer through here I am sorry. Please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and look into this for you.

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.