Highlighted
by KarenB4 Investigator
Investigator

Apple Music expiry date (of free 6-month subscription)

Hi, I'm trying to find the date that my 6-month FREE Apple Music subscription runs out. I know it will be a date in January 2020, but I can't see it on my account anywhere. Anyone know how I can find out? Thanks in advance 🙂

Sorry, I think this may be in the wrong forum!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Apple Music expiry date (of free 6-month subscription)

Hello @KarenB4

Thanks for posting on the community.

We'll text you in the final month of the offer to let you know that you'll be moving onto a paid subscription in the following month.

You can cancel an Apple Music subscription at any time by texting STOP MUSIC to 150.

If you opt to cancel within the six months, you’ll continue to have free access to Apple Music until your next renewal date, which is on the monthly anniversary of the service being added to your account. We’ll let you know via text when that date is and again on the day offer expiry.

Hope this helps 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
by
Solution

Hello @KarenB4

Thanks for posting on the community.

We'll text you in the final month of the offer to let you know that you'll be moving onto a paid subscription in the following month.

You can cancel an Apple Music subscription at any time by texting STOP MUSIC to 150.

If you opt to cancel within the six months, you’ll continue to have free access to Apple Music until your next renewal date, which is on the monthly anniversary of the service being added to your account. We’ll let you know via text when that date is and again on the day offer expiry.

Hope this helps 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

by KarenB4 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for the speedy reply – and very helpful!

by

No problem @KarenB4

Have a great day 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions