by td3
Explorer

Apple Music Subscription ADD ON

Hello

I wonder if anyone might be able to shed any light on this. I have been comparing costings on my EE account to find that I am paying £10 for this monthly add on. I have not used any Apple or Itune service at all and cannot figure out how this subscription came to have been made. I have emailed Billing and have tried to remove the add on my account but it just keeps staying as it is. I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience and has any advice. MAny thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Apple Music Subscription ADD ON

Hi @td3 

You need to call and speak to CS tomorrow. You need to manually subscribe to this service.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by td3
Explorer

Thanks. What do you mean by Manually subscribe? How and from where? Please advise. Thanks. Td

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​
by Grand Master
Grand Master

By explicitly texting MUSIC to 150 or adding it to your MyEE. After 6 months you are charged £9.99 unless you cancel 1st. You may cancel by texting STOP MUSIC to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @td3.

Welcome to the community 🙂

Apple Music on EE is a service which is available to subscribe to from your phone, and our Mobile Care team will be able to help you to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to use this service.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.