Highlighted
by mandyb

Apple Music Family Subscription

My free 6 month subscription to Apple Music with EE ends on 29 July. When this changes to the paid subscription will I be able to upgrade the paid subscription to "family" or have I got to start again 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Apple Music Family Subscription

Good Morning @mandyb

Welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

As @Chris_B advised once your free subscription is up you can change it as you wish.

The Apple Music Support pages have all the steps you need to follow to upgrade to a family plan.

Have a lovely weekend!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

7 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@mandyb  Once it ends you can change it to what you wish.  Your account will remain except that you will have to pay the subscription charges. 

by
EE Employee
Solution

Good Morning @mandyb

Welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

As @Chris_B advised once your free subscription is up you can change it as you wish.

The Apple Music Support pages have all the steps you need to follow to upgrade to a family plan.

Have a lovely weekend!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by Dawnf73
Visitor

Could you please advise how I upgrade my free subscription to family membership while I’m still in the 6 months free period? 

by graham60
Explorer

I am now paying £ 9.98 as I've continued to use apple music  and want to upgrade to family now but when you go to the apple site following the link here  it seems to suggest that I should be able to see an apple music account? It doesn't? Is that because i am paying my subscritoion through EE and to upgrade i would have to cancel the ee one and start again with apple?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@graham60  That’s correct.  You’ll not loose any of your music as you keep the same Apple account it’s just the payment method is different. 

by graham60
Explorer

OK thanks 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dawnf73 and @graham60

I see that @Chris_B has answered you regarding this. Smiley Happy

Give us a shout if you have any more questions.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.