by Liswojo Investigator
Investigator

Apple Music - Cannot Verify

Hi, wondering if anyone can help.

I recently attempted to activate my Apple Music 6 month free offer through EE but for whatever reason I'm unable to do so.

I have never had any apple music trial or subscription before, when I followed the link via the text it just took me to the standard 3 months free option. After uninstalling and reinstalling a number of times just wasnt taking me to option to register as EE customer. Anyway - I thought it's because I dont have an account, so I set that up, again not opting in to any trial but again nothing, just 3 months is visible. Went through live chat yesterday and followed instructions and again same result (even texted again- however it says I've now got an EE subscription). Checked my number on sim and live chat guy said it's fine (though it does start with 00447***). Any one else had this issue, as it looks like I don't seem to be able to get, I'm thinking about cancelling already without even having a chance to use

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Apple Music - Cannot Verify

@Liswojo  Have you setup an Apple account?  You need this so the EE free offer can be linked to an Apple account so you can use the free offer.  

by Liswojo Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Chris.

I did set an account up - however I'm not signed in to it. Do you think this could be the problem???

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Liswojo

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Have you text MUSIC to 150 as this is what you need to do.

Let me know how you get on.

Richard

🙂

by Liswojo Investigator
Investigator

Hi there..yes texted 150 received the link and followed it. Ive also registered on apple app. Each time i follow the link I get presented with the bog standard start trial page (3 months)

by
EE Employee

Hi @Liswojo

Please log out of apple music and then follow this link https://itunes.apple.com/carrier.

It should prompt you to log back in and hopefully fix your issue.

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Liswojo Investigator
Investigator

Hi theret. Sorry for not replying sooner. Logged out followed link and back to standard screen with 3 months

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for trying that, @Liswojo

I recommend speaking to our customer service team

They'll do their best to sort this out for you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.