by lucy-stuart

150 not replying to text about Apple Music.

I upgraded my phone yesterday and it arrived today. On the phone, while upgrading, I was told I could text '150' saying 'Music' for the free 6-month Apple Music offer. One of the first things I did was send the text to 150 and I recieved the reply saying to start my free 6-months I should reply 'YES'. I replied and nothing happened, so I sent it again after half an hour and recieved the standard EE text. I decided to text music again but the same thing happened. I downloaded Apple Music and clicked the option for the EE offer but it said that I do not have a membership with EE for this offer. I've been waiting for a couple of hours now for a reply from 150 with the subscription. Am I doing something wrong or do I have to wait longer? 

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: 150 not replying to text about Apple Music.

Hello @lucy-stuart sorry to hear you are still waiting to finish activating the EE Apple Music offer. The activation text can take up to 24hrs to arrive and restarting your phone and/or making or receiving a test call or text message can help push any waiting messages through. 

If the text message has still not arrived by then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can check/activate the offer for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.