by g0fwk Investigator
Investigator

One plus 7pro 5g backorder

I wonder if there are any estimated delivery times seeing as it's on backorder from EE. Waiting expectantly for my new phone.😞

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: One plus 7pro 5g backorder

@g0fwk  Nothing wrong with a little moan from time to time, it’s good for the soul 🤣🤣🤣

@Davidw4  you can track the status of your order online with EE using the booking confirmation , and also download the DPD app.  As soon as DPD is booked for an expected pickup by EE for your Device you get a notification.  Fingers crossed you have them soon. 

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@g0fwk   EE will be waiting on them to come in and unfortunately it’s down to the manufacturer to ship them to EE.  It will depend on how many are shipped to EE at anyone time so customers can receive the device. EE can not give a time scales as they don’t know how many they’ll receive in each shipment until they get them then it’s shipped out to the customer as quickly as possible.   It’s a case of just waiting.  

by g0fwk Investigator
Investigator

I know but it’s good to moan.😀😀

by Davidw4
Explorer

It's a shame, after the launch fanfair, that no 5G devices at all are available to buy and use this weekend.

That's all of the 5G devices: either not yet launched, or (Oneplus) out of stock already 😞

Can EE confirm exact dates of the upcoming devices?

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Davidw4

I am unable to confirm any dates, although the OnePlus 7 is out of stock it does show to expect dispatch within 7 days. 

The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G shows pre orders are expected to be delivered on the 07/06.

If you click on the device under 5G phones it will show the estimated wait.

Thanks, 

Katie

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

@g0fwk  Nothing wrong with a little moan from time to time, it’s good for the soul 🤣🤣🤣

@Davidw4  you can track the status of your order online with EE using the booking confirmation , and also download the DPD app.  As soon as DPD is booked for an expected pickup by EE for your Device you get a notification.  Fingers crossed you have them soon. 

by g0fwk Investigator
Investigator

Well, good news. 

The 7pro is being delivered tomorrow, happy days.

Hopefully I’ll post a review in a couple of weeks.

Seems a long wait from last Friday.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@g0fwk  that’s fantastic news.  I’m glad you will have your hands on your shiny new device really soon. Let us know what you think once you have had chance to play. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Aww great to hear @g0fwk

I look forward to hearing your review. 

Happy new phone day :)!

Katie

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.