EE Community

Skilled Contributor

Re: 72 HOUR DELAY FOR YOUR EE SIM TO BE ACTIVATED ON THE EE NETWORK - PLEASE BE AWARE!

Add me to the list of customers who are also waiting to be 'ported' from Orange to EE and interesting point about the new contract as well.

Got told by EE earlier on that from midnight they are going to refrresh the entire porting system which sounds to me like they are basically going to reboot it and hopefully after that we should all move across.

Skilled Contributor

Re: 72 HOUR DELAY FOR YOUR EE SIM TO BE ACTIVATED ON THE EE NETWORK - PLEASE BE AWARE!

4 faulty sim cards and counting and now they say it might be the fault with the phone itself.... I think I am cursed surely it cannot be this hard to get a working Lumia 920 on EE???!

I waited 72 hours for my iPhone 5 sim to activate and when it hadn't rang up. 

Staff were very helpful, and I was told it would be sorted within the hour... it still hasn't!

Going to ring again today - but looking at the dates of your posts I struggle to think why this problem has not yet been resolved? (I've upgraded from Orange pay monthly)