cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

my tvsmart ps4 conect to wifi but no internet on huawei b252s 4g roter

iuli2
Investigator
Investigator

Hi i swap the  sim from 4gmini wifi  to huawey b525s 4g router the internet work v good but i have 2 problems  my tv samsung conect to wifi but no internet same  whit cable  same problem i have whit the ps4 my computer and my phones  and  the x box connect and work perfect sory   for  my english  im not  from england that  why maybe  i dont write  perfect tks  is someone can help me

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

i again  i fix the problem ,the router  have option to  rule  ipv4 and ipv6 same time  but ee have  issues  whit ipv6 that  why  was  not work  i which  to ipv4 only   from router  setings  and  all  perfect  my tv connect  my ps4 connect faceboock video  calls work so after   4  days search the  net  call  huawey  call ee  and  nobady  can   fix  it  me  just a  simple   chef in  chiken  cos this is  what  i do  i   fix  it  i  wonder  why   ee  have it  engieniers  there  when  they canot  fix  a  simple   issue  like  mine ???  tks   all the  persons  who  try   to  help me  so  solution   when  this  hapend  is  router setings  select ipv4 nly  and  magic  happend 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @iuli2,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If your other devices are connecting successfully, I would recommend contacting your TV's manufacturer for support.

Thanks

James

hi  tks  for the reply but  not  the  tv is the problem  cos  i  swap  again to  the mini 4g device and  connect  perfect all  my  devices also i notice yesterday  cos i make  faceboock  video calls is  ring   the person i callis  answer  but  noting hapend  is  like  never did  cos  i try  whit  my  wife phone  i thing  is  something  wrong  whit the  ipfrom the  router  but  i dont  know  what is  and  how  to  fix  it also before  when   i  put  the  mini 4g device  my game  legue of legends  was connectig  and   i  can play now is  froze  at begining  and  tell me  cos  the  server  is  down   but  is  not   cos i try  whit  4gmini  and  is   work  fine  but  tks  anyway  for  the reply

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Posted in the open:

@iuli2 wrote:

hi  i  was  swap a data  sim from 4gmini device  to  b525s router  whit external antenas so  now  ny internet is  v good  speeed but  have  some  issues ...my tv smart  my play station connect  to the  wifi  but no internet also  i  canot  make  video facebock  calls i try  whit  my wife phone  is  ring  she  answer  but  noting hapend  is  like  never  answer also  my game  legue of legend  is  not  conecting  mesage is  server  down  but actualy is  not cos  i try  whit the  4 g mini  and is  work  perfectly  my tv connct  my ps4 connect  so   the problem is  the  router  some  seting  i gues  i  do it wrong  so if you can help me  will  be great  tks i  try  to  call  huawei  they say is  ee internet problem  and ee  say is  huawei  router  problem i try  search internet  but  is  over  my capacity to  undestend  what  they  say there tks  again

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
James_B

Hi @iuli2,

As your SIM is working fine in your EE device, the issue must lie with your router.

Did Huawei check your router settings were correct when you contacted them?

Does your router have an internal antenna you could test with to rule out an issue with your external antenna?

Thanks

James

Read more

itry  change the antenas  same  thing  whit internal antena i call  huawey they  told me  if  the  router  connect  to internet  is  ee problem  not  router  and ee  sau  is  huawei problem  so im stuck   whit  this  issues i canot complain about internet  the  speed  was increase  and nomore  deconection but  like  i told you  in previos  msg  canot connect  tv smart play station and  canot make  video facebock  calls and  also i canot play the legue of legens  whit the previos mini  4g  i  can do  that but  the  quality of internet  was lower  and  decconect  every  30 min  so   i dont know  rrealy  what  to do tks  anyway  for  reply

hi again so  i swap  my o2 sim in the router  and  it swork fine  all the devices  so  its  a  ipv problem  i call them right now  let see  if  they  unlock the features  couse its  a ee internet  problem  if not   fix it sure i will  change to  o2 and cancel the contract  whit ee couse they  make me  call  huawei  blame  the  router  when it s  ee problem nice treat  to  customers 

hi agin i call ee i explain the  issue and  they  say  wait imgonna put  you on lvl 2  then after  20  min wait  they  say  they  will call me  back never  hapend  again  good  way to treeat  your  customer  i pay  for  service  and  i revece  that  tks  ee you  just make  me  go  away  from  your services and  never  recomand  ee 

Katie_B

Good Morning @iuli2.

I am sorry to hear you did not receive a callback. 

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

i again  i fix the problem ,the router  have option to  rule  ipv4 and ipv6 same time  but ee have  issues  whit ipv6 that  why  was  not work  i which  to ipv4 only   from router  setings  and  all  perfect  my tv connect  my ps4 connect faceboock video  calls work so after   4  days search the  net  call  huawey  call ee  and  nobady  can   fix  it  me  just a  simple   chef in  chiken  cos this is  what  i do  i   fix  it  i  wonder  why   ee  have it  engieniers  there  when  they canot  fix  a  simple   issue  like  mine ???  tks   all the  persons  who  try   to  help me  so  solution   when  this  hapend  is  router setings  select ipv4 nly  and  magic  happend