by Ricklynd Investigator
Investigator

just got a 4gee mini Wi-fi pre loaded with 20bg after 3 days used 10.2 gb why

Just got a 4gee mini Wi-fi pre loaded with 20gb for some reason after 3 days I’m down to 9.8g I haven’t downloaded or watched any video content at all listened to any music and not on any social media only had my iPad connected today for general web browsing and was on 12gb this morning so can’t see how I have used 2.2gb today any answers please 

I also have a iPhone XS which I have also been using and I haven’t even used 1 gb in the last 5 days thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: just got a 4gee mini Wi-fi pre loaded with 20bg after 3 days used 10.2 gb wh

Hi there @Ricklynd

Welcome back to the community.

How many devices do you have connected to the WiFi device?

Our How much data are you using on EE post will give you tips on optimising your data.

Leanne 🙂

by Ricklynd Investigator
Investigator

Re: just got a 4gee mini Wi-fi pre loaded with 20bg after 3 days used 10.2 gb wh

Hi just my iPad during the day but only been browsing internet for a couple of hours today my daughter has connected in the evening had a couple of devices connected but turn off Wi-fi after using them for only browsing for half an hour or so but like I have said I haven’t watched any videos or downloaded anything or been listening to music so shouldn’t be using now 10.8 gb in 3 days.

i have 8gb a month on my iPhone and have never used all the data so something is wrong somewhere.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi @Ricklynd 

Something's gobbling your Data at a rapid rate of knots, that's the mystery ????

It could be something in the background, but what? Though!?

I'm sure @Leanne_T will be able to assist you further!

Thanks

BustaCrabb

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Ricklynd

Thanks for coming back and confirming this. 

I have sent you a private message for further information, please take a look and get back to me.

Katie 🙂

by Ricklynd Investigator
Investigator

Chatted to someone on line they gave me 6gb back and was going to look into the situation one day later and 2.8gb of the 6gb has gone again already still waiting for a call back from the tech team 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.