by rubbish2000 Contributor
Contributor

Where do I find a phone number for ee

I have made one top up today but need to make another. It is rejected they say by the bank but this is rubbish. I need to phone them but they do not appear to have a real phone number

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Where do I find a phone number for ee

See "Contact Us" at the top of this page? There are real phone numbers there as well as in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@rubbish2000

Dial 150 from your EE mobile.

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

I believe @rubbish2000 doesn't have a mobile but a MBB device that can't make calls.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by rubbish2000 Contributor
Contributor

Hi I have spent 3 hours of waisted time, just because all these companies are rubbish. I think the same people move round and we end up with the same poor service all round.

Perhaps it caused by so many criminals trying to access service from stolen phones.

So i think EE and the rest of them have security systems that block us, but they do not tell us about them so we waste a lot of time trying to achieve something that is not possible.

My service is running out tomorrow, but I was thinking of moving on. So I put £10.00

in as top up. I then found an add on that I thought would be ok but need more funds. When I tried to put anothe 20 pounds in I was told that the bank was not accepting my credit card. I tried to phone no number anywhere on the site. Found one on the net, what a waste of time that was. It kept getting the phonenumber wrong. After 3/4 tries I nearly got it set up when it failed again. Back to the site tried with a differnt credit card and topped up. Although the credit was showing the system would not allow me to purchase the add on and told me I was trying to access a Forbidden site. After many tries I gave up.I now realise that the computers may have to back up and process the day before I can get access. Why not tell us the rules. All the calls I tried before 9.00pm I could not speak to a human being.

This really is a rubbish company.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rubbish2000

Thank you for joining community.

You will need to please get in touch with us via an alternative mobile number or landline and we will try and help you further.

Richard

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.