by Robfm Investigator
Investigator

To change DNS settings in Osprey Mini it says I have to be offline, but I can't

To access DNS settings it says you have to be offline. However you can't access the settings offline. Any help would be welcome.

2 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: To change DNS settings in Osprey Mini it says I have to be offline, but I ca

You can't change DNS settings in an Osprey Mini. You could change them on your individual devices.

When it says you cannot update the network settings while you are connected to the Internet, it's not talking about the WiFi connection, but the SIM connection to the mobile network. This you can do by Connection / Connection Status / Disconnect.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Robfm Investigator
Investigator

Re: To change DNS settings in Osprey Mini it says I have to be offline, but I ca

Thank you.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.