by Zigpep

Terrible customer service

I needed to arrange some WiFi internet for visiting family form abroad. I already had an Osprey 2 Mini so I thought thatEE would be the way to go.... sadly not the case.

I went in to an EE store in Enfield and asked for a pay as you go sim card that I could put into the device. I was "reliably" informed that taking out a no minimum term contract was a better way to go - more data for your money. All I had to do was wait a couple of days and put in my 30 days notice to cancel. This still sounds viable.

The device started working and all was well, until I called them - as advised - to put my notice in.

The first person on the call hng up on me while I was giving them my details, then the second person seemed to be more helpful -  at least they didn't hang up on me.

The problem is that rather than marking the account as notice served, they cancelled it outright straight away! Now I have no data, or anything that I've paid for - I checked, and the direct debit has come out of my account.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Terrible customer service

Hi @Zigpep.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience.

To get this looked into further, please give our customer services team a quick call.

They will be able to help you with this.

Hope you get this resolved.

Leanne

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Terrible customer service

Hi @Zigpep.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience.

To get this looked into further, please give our customer services team a quick call.

They will be able to help you with this.

Hope you get this resolved.

Leanne

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.