by Eamesy4980 Investigator
Investigator

Refund

I have not been able to get any internet at work for the duration of my contract. I have asked for it to be cancelled several times and they refuse. I have had to get ANOTHER contract on vodaphone in order to get internet at work. I have now had enough of paying for 2 contracts and £35 a month for E E I contacted them AGAIN and they refusing to cancel my contract and they have suspended my services ( I didn't receive internet anyways) yet still charging me £35 a month. I am refusing to pay this now as they are taking me for a ride. They are robbing me blind charging me for a service I've never received and now cutting me off and STILL charging me. I have a contract which is £10 cheaper a month and I GET internet and unlimited everything. EE should hang their heads in shame the way they treat people and keep them locked in financial hardship and debt when it's THEM that isn't giving the service. Absolutely shameful NEVER USE EE!!! if you can't get internet they do not care they will still charge you and will make you pay fully for the full term. Absolute crooks!!

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Refund

Hi,

There is nothing which can be done about your issues on these forums as there is no specific account access. You will need to call CS to discuss this issue direct with them.

If you want to complain then EE code of practice is here.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.