Highlighted
by DTune Investigator
Investigator

Re: SIP problem with Huawei b593....router

Hi,

Have a Huawei B593 router & DDNS account, does anyone know how to get round portforwarding as I cannot remote back to the router on 4g?

4 REPLIES 4
by DTune Investigator
Investigator

Re: connect multiple security cctv camera via base station to EE 4G.

Hi, I've tried this with the same router but cannot open any ports. From what I can gather it's a problem at the EE side please advise how you get round this? Regards 

by DTune Investigator
Investigator

Re: Why can't I view my CCTV from my phone anymore in 4g with EE

Please advise the Huawei 593 settings to portforward CCTV on 4g. I can get out through the router but cannot access it remotely. I have a DDNS account 

by
EE Employee

Re: connect multiple security cctv camera via base station to EE 4G.

Hi @DTune and welcome to the community.

I wonder if @XRaySpeX will be able to lend a hand on this one.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: SIP problem with Huawei b593....router

Have you looked in this router's management pages for an option for Port forwarding (sometimes called virtual server)?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.