by n9steve Investigator
Investigator

Re: Philips hue

How exactly did you change the radio channel in the EE4G router?

8 REPLIES 8
by Onlytoff Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

i changed channels on HUE HUB and everything’s worked well since( touch wood)

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Changing WiFi Channel on 4GEE Router

@n9steve: What mobile router do you have? You should be able to change WiFi channel on it. Look for its WiFi Settings. It probably defaults to "Auto".

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by n9steve Investigator
Investigator

I have the EE 4G mini router.....

Warm Regards
Neil Stevenson
by n9steve Investigator
Investigator

I have the EE 4G mini router.....

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@n9steve: So login to it & you'll find the Channel under Settings / WiFi.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @n9steve,

I think @Onlytoff was talking about changing the Zigbee channel via the Hue app, rather than changing the WiFi router's channel.

In the app select Settings > Hue bridges > 'i' icon > Zigbee channel change.

Hope this helps.

James

by n9steve Investigator
Investigator

Getting confused now.......heres what I have

A 4G EE mini hub......a Philips Hue Bridge. What channel do I change? The Hub or the Bridge?

If it's the Bridge, the channel change facility on the Hue app is greyed out. Changing the channel on the Hub doesn't solve the issue.

by
EE Community Support Team

Does the app allow you to follow the same steps that @James_B laid out above, @n9steve?

At which point is it greyed out?

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.