by lcrimp
Explorer

My 4GEE Mifi device wont let me use apps such as Youtube, kindle and outlook

So since using the MiFi device EE have provided me(connected to my phone) I can get some internet connection but I when opening the YouTube app it just opens a blank app that's buffering. Also when downloading content in the kindle app it does not let me do this. No emails come through when using the MiFi. If I connect with any other WiFis or use my phone data this never happens... just looking for some answers as to why this is only happening whilst using my 4GEE MiFi device? 

3 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: My 4GEE Mifi device wont let me use apps such as Youtube, kindle and outlook

Hi and welcome to the community @lcrimp

So I can try and help please may I know what is displayed when you pop over to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/status

Many thanks,

Lee

by lcrimp
Explorer

Re: My 4GEE Mifi device wont let me use apps such as Youtube, kindle and outlook

Hi Lee, thanks for getting back to me... So I've still got 27GB left? Connection is fine on web browsers, and majority of apps, just doesn't seem to like WhatsApp, downloading kindle books, updating emails and using YouTube. Also it doesn't seem to connect when using Spotify... 

And help would be great... 

Thanks, 

Laura

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @lcrimp

Thanks for coming back to us.

Have these worked previously on the device?

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Speak soon, Leanne Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.