by Healedfeet Investigator
Investigator

Mifi

My mifi box just stopped working last night. Managed to get onto my app and it said I had used up 30gb since 26th December. I hope that it's a fault with the data connection but as yet cannot check on the app or via phone. Any help as I am in Portugal and need some data connection from my mifi box to stay in touch.

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Mifi

Hi @Healedfeet,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

What happens when you try to load a webpage?

James

Investigator

Cannot even get that far. The wifi will not connect as I now can see that I have no data left but there is no way I could have use 30gb of data in 4 days. It went off when the problems started over ee a couple of days ago.

by

Hi @Healedfeet,

The recent problems with contacting customer services did not affect call, texts or data usage.

When you try to load a webpage are you redirected to the EE add-ons page?

Thanks

James

Investigator

hello again
the wifi mini is just telling me I have no data left and no way could I
have used 30 gb of data in 4 days. I have not tried this as on my phone it
is just saying wifi disconnected
by

Hi @Healedfeet,

You should still be able to connect to your WiFi device if you have used your data allowance. When connected, your web browser will automatically be redirected to the add-ons page where you can purchase more data.

What have you been using your data connection for? Data intensive tasks - such as streaming video - can use data very quickly in comparison to things like web browsing.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.