by Wellfedup Investigator
Investigator

Left uk for Spain as I have many times phone did not connect to local service

Left uk for Spain switched my iPhone to fltmode arrived switched phone on as I have many times but no service came up checked roaming was on all setting correct but no service came up after searching went off ,never had this before always worked as soon as landing so no phone internet 4 g data nothing for 6 days farrived back uk yesterday switched phone on EE came straight up what’s going on ee

5 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Left uk for Spain as I have many times phone did not connect to local servic

Hi and welcome to the community @Wellfedup

When you were in Spain did you perform a manual network search to see if any local operators would connect?

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

Investigator

Re: Left uk for Spain as I have many times phone did not connect to local servic

Hi lee

yep tried lots of times manual searches,reset settings ,roaming etc no service ,have used this phone lots of times in Spain no probs with local mobile connection thanks wellfed up with ee

by

Hi @Wellfedup

This is very unusual are you using a pay monthly or pay as you go account?

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Lee pay monthly unlimited calls txts 15 go data never had any probs like this using my iPhone cheers

Sent from my iPad
by

Hi @Wellfedup

You will need to speak to our technical team as they will need to double check everything on your account.

Please be aware that we’ve closed two of our contact centres today, due to extreme weather in the area, in the interest of staff safety.

We expect that it’ll take a little longer than usual to answer calls. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

You can pop into your local EE store as they will be able to assist with sending your phone away for repair.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.