by Atlas1
Explorer

Issue Adding 4GEE device to my EE Account

Hi all,

I have just aquired my EE Home 4G router, and am very happy with how it works so far.

The problem I have is when I try to add the device to my EE account, from my laptop, I just keep getting the error message;-

The page isn't redirecting properly. An error occurred during a connection to myaccount.ee.co.uk. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

I have accepted the cookie settings as requested and have cleared the cache, but this isn't making a difference. I have also tried two different browsers but the problem persists....any help would be welcome, thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Issue Adding 4GEE device to my EE Account

Hi @Atlas1 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you give customer services a call on 150 from a EE device or 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 from any other phone and they will be able to associate your device with your account.

Thanks,

David.

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hi @Atlas1 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you give customer services a call on 150 from a EE device or 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 from any other phone and they will be able to associate your device with your account.

Thanks,

David.

by Atlas1
Explorer

Thanks for the welcome, and lighting fast response. I have done as you suggested, and the issue has been quickly and easily resolved.

Thank you for your help, many thanks.

Atlas1

by
EE Community Support Team

Glad you got the help you needed from the community @Atlas1

Come back anytime 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.