by louise_sch
Explorer

I want to purchase a mobile hotspot for a 7 day stay in London.

Hi, I'm traveling from Australia soon and want to purchase a wifi mobile hotspot for my week in London. My iPhone battery doesn't last long these days which is why I need the hotspot vs a sim for my phone.  Can I purchase from EE and what costs are involved for what amount of data.  I don't need to be able sms and make calls, just data.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I want to purchase a mobile hotspot for a 7 day stay in London.

@louise_sch EE sell a couple a pay as you go WiFi hotspot devices, details of which can be found here.

These come with 5Gb of data as standard lasting upto 30 days.

You can either purchase these from an EE store or other electrical retailers such as PC World etc.  They may also be sold from the mobile phone concession stands found in most UK airports.  I know there's a big concession stand at Heathrow airport in terminal 3 arrivals that sell all UK mobile network SIM's and devices.  I think there's one in each terminal too.

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

@louise_sch EE sell a couple a pay as you go WiFi hotspot devices, details of which can be found here.

These come with 5Gb of data as standard lasting upto 30 days.

You can either purchase these from an EE store or other electrical retailers such as PC World etc.  They may also be sold from the mobile phone concession stands found in most UK airports.  I know there's a big concession stand at Heathrow airport in terminal 3 arrivals that sell all UK mobile network SIM's and devices.  I think there's one in each terminal too.

by louise_sch
Explorer

I'll post info to this trail on where I find the place that sells the EE devices at Heathrow. Thanks JMitchel!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.