by AnitaB1
Explorer

I cannot get connected to the internet with my huawei mifi but am 25 in credit.

Bought huawei mifi with credit. I have now topped up twice 10.00 using the top up card supplied but still cannot get online.  I got the top up page showing I was 20.00 in credit and looking at the add on credit for data, I opted to add a further 5.00 to get the 90 day package.  I still cannot access the internet and cannot access live chat.  Any help please?

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I cannot get connected to the internet with my huawei mifi but am 25 in cred

Hi @AnitaB1,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Were you able to successfully purchase a pack/add-on?

Does your device show a mobile signal on its display?

Thanks

James​​​​​​​

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I cannot get connected to the internet with my huawei mifi but am 25 in cred

Browse to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/status . Does it show that you have data? If not you can Buy data from that page.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by AnitaB1
Explorer

Thank you, I resolved this myself now.

I cannot find a way to retract my post.

by
EE Community Support Team

No problem @AnitaB1

Thanks for the update. Smiley Happy

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.