by Fleapit Contributor
Contributor

Huwawei 4G router B252

I have a 4GEE home router but with new contract I got a Huawei 4Grouter. 2 questions...

can I change the external antenna over myself or do I need to get the guy who installed it back? And is it worth switching over... are they likely to perform the same?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Huwawei 4G router B252

Hi @Fleapit

I recommend having a chat with our Tech Gurus, they'll be able to check compatibility and process for you.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Fleapit 

An antenna will always boost performance. If you can source one, you can install one yourself if you want.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @Fleapit

I recommend having a chat with our Tech Gurus, they'll be able to check compatibility and process for you.

Chris

View solution in original post

by Fleapit Contributor
Contributor

I have one thanks, just wasn’t sure about installing it 😀 so that’s great thanks again

by Fleapit Contributor
Contributor

Perfect. Thanks for the tip.

by Fleapit Contributor
Contributor

Actually tried to contact them and chat doesn't give you an option to ask the question - just categories I don't fit and cant find a phone number to call for 4GEE home router customers 🙂

I find getting answers from the community so much easier than from the EE website or from trying to phone. Wish thee was an option for ' if your query does not fit any of the above phone and talk to someone and they will point you in the right direction' 🙂

but thanks 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.