Highlighted
by fruzitent

How to restore settings backup

I bought 4GEE Wife MBB (EE60VB-2AE8GB3) half of year ago. I instantly changed password, so i forgot it. But also i did settings backup. But I have no idea how do i flash it or something else... because i cant login to admin panel. I'm from Ukrane and on a piece of paper in a box from this device it was written: in no case dont reset the settings because it can stop working with our operatos. It still has a guarantee. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How to restore settings backup

If you can't remember the admin pwd that you set you'll just have to factory reset it. There should be a small pinhole near the SIM drawer. While USB connected to a power source push a pin in it for about 5 secs till the LEDs start flashing. You may then login as "admin"/"admin" & then restore your backup.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How to restore settings backup

If you can't remember the admin pwd that you set you'll just have to factory reset it. There should be a small pinhole near the SIM drawer. While USB connected to a power source push a pin in it for about 5 secs till the LEDs start flashing. You may then login as "admin"/"admin" & then restore your backup.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.