by ignasius
Visitor

How to remove nano sim card from 4GEE wifi mini..?

Hy Guys.., I need some help..! how to remove nano sim card from 4GEE wifi mini...??, please help me..., or have some video link maybe..?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How to remove nano sim card from 4GEE wifi mini..?

Remove the coloured plastic band. With the SIM slot facing you put your fingernail in the slot at top of door & pull gently. The door should pivot open from L to R. Gently push SIM in & release. It should pop out enough to get hold of it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Remove the coloured plastic band. With the SIM slot facing you put your fingernail in the slot at top of door & pull gently. The door should pivot open from L to R. Gently push SIM in & release. It should pop out enough to get hold of it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by sanchezmmu
Explorer

Hello, I read your answer, but I don`t understand how to remove sim. 4gee.jpg

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@sanchezmmu  Push it in slightly and let go it should pop forward and you can get hold of it. 

by sanchezmmu
Explorer

Thanks for the quick response!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.