by rabyabegum Contributor
Contributor

Re: How to connect 4GEE WiFi to device (my phone) ?

Am I able to transfer my old number to the data SIM? 

by rabyabegum Contributor
Contributor

On which SIM can I purchase payg packs. The pack I am interested in is the £1 data pack which gives 100mb , 10 minutes and 25 texts.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @rabyabegum if your old number is on EE PAYM or on another network yes you can transfer your number directly.

For an EE PAYM number you just need to call customer service on 150 from an EE mobile or landline or 07953 966 250 from any other who can process the transfer over the phone.

If the number is on another network you need to request your PAC from them to give to customer service:

http://ee.co.uk/help/getting-started/joining-ee/keeping-your-number

If the number is on EE PAYG you need to port it out of the EE network then port it back in on to the data SIM card.

You can order a free £1 data pack SIM card using this link:

https://shop.ee.co.uk/price-plans/free-sim

Choose any option and when you receive the SIM card text the code DP1 to 150 before your first top up. 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

As per @Profile closed you can't purchase any PAYG pack on this data SIM, only on an ordinary PAYG SIM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

@Profile closed has beat me too it with a reply 🙂

Manny thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.