by BParanjpe Investigator
Investigator

How to add products to complete the registration. Also can’t add any packs.

13 REPLIES 13
by
EE Employee

Re: How to add products to complete the registration. Also can’t add any packs.

Hi @BParanjpe and welcome to the community.

So I can try and assist further please may I know what you are wanting to add and register.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

By texting ADD DATA to 150 it'll tell you what data packs you can add. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

I have got a new 4GEE WIFI sim. I topped up £15 with the intention of getting the DP15. But I got a text saying that is unavailable to my sim so texted EP150 and got a reply that it was not working and to try later. I have tried all day with no luck. In the meantime I thought I would register on MyEE. I can get through the 1 step of adding an email and setting the password. When it goes to step 2 to add a product I clicked on add mobile device and added the number. It recognises the number as a 4GEE WIFI and there is no button to continue and I’m stuck and can’t proceed to step 3 to confirm email. 

So can’t proceed with the texting option or even the MyEE option. It’s getting quite frustrating. Would appreciate if you could suggest how to proceed?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Go to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase from a device connected to the router to buy an add-on.

MyEE doesn't work for registering PAYG MBB devices. It stops at telling you to connect your device & login to it, but when you've done as instructed it doesn't have anywhere for you to say you've done it.

You may continue using this data SIM in your MBB but you can't register it to MyEE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BParanjpe

How did you get on following @XRaySpeX's brilliant advice?

Chris

by Burke1206 Investigator
Investigator

I have a new EE mifi device and need to register it and can’t as needs an authority code sent to a mobile but it’s not a mobile it’s a midi device and shop put in SIM card into this device 

Investigator

Any suggestions Lee 

Investigator

Other than return to EE store and get them to register it tomorroe whixh isn’t convenient 

Investigator

I called EE once before on an 0845 number and received a big telecom bill so that doesn’t work and won’t do that again . Next time will settle with regular telecom company who have help line not a money generator line . But any suggestions welcome pl 

Investigator

Same issue as you and very frustrating 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Burke1206,

Welcome to the EE Community.

You can read SMS messages sent to your 4GEE WiFi SIM by visiting http://192.168.1.1/ when connected to the device. You'll see an SMS option in the menu once logged in.

If you haven't changed your login details, the username and password will be 'admin'.

Hope this helps.

James

Investigator

I still haven’t managed to register my SIM. I have created an account but just cannot add products. What I have managed is to add a data pack through the top up but not through MyEE. I also added an extra £5 for making calls. But as it is Pay as you go it is expensive. We are travelling in Europe so I can’t call their helpline too. Very frustrating and won’t be recommending this unless this issue can be sorted.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Can you make calls from a 4GEE WiFi device?

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.