by Birddee Investigator
Investigator

How do i get a network security key to attivate my wifi dongle

i have brought a wifi dongle.have followed instructions.but now being asked for network security key

6 REPLIES 6
by Maestro
Maestro

Re: How do i get a network security key to attivate my wifi dongle

The default security key should be printed on a sticker either stuck on the back of the device and on the 'keep me' card included with the device (or if it's an older model; the sticker is located under the SIM card tray cover).

by Birddee Investigator
Investigator

Thank you is it 7 fiqures long

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

It depends. Which device is it exactly?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Birddee Investigator
Investigator

still cant conect my dongle to net work.and what a waste of time trying to phone

been trying to connect to wifi for two days now and nothing.brought a dongle from argos they dont want to know.and a waste of time trying to talk to some one at ee.keeps coming up no internet connetion

by Birddee Investigator
Investigator

Waste of time ee

been trying to connect to wifi for two days now and nothing.brought a dongle from argos they dont want to know.and a waste of time trying to talk to some one at ee.keeps coming up no internet connetion

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: still cant conect my dongle to net work.and what a waste of time trying to p

@Birddee: Is it still asking for a WiFi key?

@Birddee: What device is it exactly? We've asked you this before. We can't help you much if we don't know what device you're talking about.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.